As Spectra Translations continues to grow, we are always looking for new freelance translators, proofreaders and interpreters to join our team of skilled linguists.
Our friendly and approachable Project Managers provide assistance and feedback with a view to establishing long-term mutually beneficial relationships. All of our translations undergo stringent checks, and it is therefore essential for us to develop a close collaboration with talented translators who are willing to amend their translation (if necessary) after proofreading.
We handle a vast variety of texts ranging from highly specialised IP documents to technical/legal documentation and general certificates, which means we are always on the look-out for qualified translators with expertise in specific fields.
What we expect from you!
– be a fully qualified linguist and/or an expert in one or more fields
– translate only into your mother-tongue
– display exceptional attention to detail
– be able to effectively prioritise your workload to meet deadlines
– sign a confidentiality agreement
– successfully complete a test translation
– provide 2 references
– provide copies of relevant degrees/qualifications
We will check and cross-reference all credentials to ensure that they are valid.
If you are interested in collaborating with Spectra, please complete our online application form, and we’ll take it from there!
Download Application Form
What you can expect from us!
– We treat our linguists as a valued part of our team. Our Project Managers are always available to assist with your needs.
– You will receive feedback from our highly skilled attorneys, who are experts drawn from a wide variety of fields. They can offer help with specialist terminology and technical queries.
– We can provide work which covers a wide range of subject-matter, so no matter what your specialism, we would welcome your application.
– We can provide client-specific glossaries to make your job easier.
We pride ourselves on the stringent nature of our freelancer approval process, and cross-reference all credentials.